Let us follow these simple rules together. Only self-aware and active co-operation by individual visitors acting responsibly will guarantee safety and serenity not only in the specific tourism context but also for the community as a whole:
According to government rules on social distancing and avoiding public gatherings, visits will be limited to a significantly reduced number of people.
Before visiting the cave, it is recommended to contact the operators (+39 079 94 65 40) who provide specific information about.
- Face mask must be worn
- Maintain an interpersonal safety distance on the stairway “Escala del Cabirol” and during your tour in the cave
- Before entering the Neptune’s Cave, visitors are obliged to measure their body temperature by a termoscanner, with the direct intervention of the guide staff.
- Tickets to be purchased at Neptune’s Cave entrance
- It is highly recommended to sanitize hands: use available dispensers with hydroalcoholic solutions for hand cleansing near the ticket office
- Parents and those accompanying children are advised to monitor that children obey social distancing and health standard behaviours as far as their age and degree of autonomy allows.